REFUND POLICY FOR SHIPPING AND PHYSICAL PRODUCTS
- Honeycomm partners with a 3rd party fulfillment center and does not directly control the shipping process.
- Ultimately, the shipping process is handled by HurryHub.co, our fulfillment center in Oklahoma City, OK, USA.
- Orders received for products in stock typically ship out within 1-2 business days. Tracking numbers for shipped orders should be obtained from your Honeycomm interface by clicking on the Order Details link for a particular order.
- Tracking codes for orders shipped can be obtained from the fulfillment center but Honeycomm does its best to provide this to the User within the Honeycomm interface by clicking on the Order Details link for a particular order.
- If a mail carrier loses a package in transit, the Honeycomm User may reach out to Honeycomm support to request assistance in shipping the product again. Products that are lost in transit will need to be purchased again. The User will need to contact the package carrier that lost the product to seek out a refund or open a dispute or case.
- Honeycomm may offer international shipping on a product by product basis. Refer to the shipping cost line item to view costs for shipping orders beyond U.S. borders or territories.
REFUND POLICY FOR CUSTOM PRIVATE LABEL BRANDED PRODUCTS
- ALL PRODUCT ORDERS ARE CONSIDERED FINAL AND NO PORTION OF THE ORDER IS CONSIDERED REFUNDABLE EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF FULFILLMENT CENTER ERRORS, SHIPPING ERRORS, MANUFACTURING ERRORS, OR DAMAGED OR MISSING PRODUCT WITHIN AN ORDER.
- ORDERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND IF THE USER’S CUSTOMER REFUSES THE ORDER, PROVIDES THE WRONG SHIPPING ADDRESS, CHANGES THEIR MIND, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON EXCLUDING DAMAGE.